Sunday, May 12, 2013

Row Lecture Tour 2013 Atlanta - Hot Springs - Houston - Austin - San Antonio

After my sojourn in Toronto, I moved down into the US and to Toledo and a couple of venues with my friend Bob Avery. At this time my camera became completely forgotten in the rush and bustle, so must apologise for the lack of photos to share with every-one of this period.

From Toledo, I flew down to Atlanta in Georgia, and a pot-luck attended by around fifty people. And although I have had the pleasure of addressing this group on previous occasions, there always are many new faces attending. As attendance is limited by space, I am informed, there are many unable to attend.


These are some of the attendees, and yes, the majority of those attending the lectures are women. From this group I received two new invitations to speak, one being in Mexico, and the other Roumania.


Here I am with my good friend Dr Goldberg, his wife Binca, his intern David and fiancee Jessica. Dr Goldberg is a Professor at Life University, as well as having recently opened his own facility near Georgia.


From Georgia, I/we, that is my friend Nancy, drove from Houston to Georgia, stopping on the way at Hot Springs, in Arkansas. This is having a picnic lunch on the way, and although the sun was shining, it was still quite cool.


This is the pot-luck group in Hot Springs


And given the rapt attention on this lady's face and the others nearby, I must have been sharing something of interest at that time.


We visited thes springs of mineral water nearby, which in this instance are not hot, as are those in the township of Hot Springs and used for Spa purposes.


Many of the local people come here for their drinking water supplies. We tasted them and found that each has its own individual flavour.


This is a list of their mineral content.


Originally the waters were sold. These days the property is owned by the government.


Attending another Potluck with the Natural Hygiene Group in Houston


And our host Mamiko, who has translated many books on Natural Hygiene into Japanese, regularly travelling to Japan for lectures and promotion.


Here I am with Dr Cinque in Austin, Texas.


Dr Cinque's vegetable patch.


And one of his recently planted pomegranate trees.


We also had the pleasure of spending time with Dr's Viginia Vetrano, her daughter Tosca Haag, and Tosca's husband Greg at their home in San Antonio, Texas.


And to cap of our last day in Houston, Anna hosted a potluck at her home in the Woodlands,a delightful tree studded area, where I was invited to visit Bolivia next year.







No comments: