Friday, September 4, 2009

Mobile Phones and Brain Damage

As all those who know me will verify, I do not own, nor do I wish to own a mobile phone, convenient though they may well appear. I have always felt that the risk of harm from them is far too great to expose myself to such a risk. And any-way, we have lived and survived quite well prior to their appearance, for aeons of time, and their intrusion into our everyday life has, in my opinion, only further increased the stress under which we live. An intrusion, I believe we can well do without, along with the possibility of harm from the EMF's.

This new research further illustrates my point.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

John,

The link does not work.

Regard,

Greg

John Fielder said...

Hi Greg,

Many thanks. I will need to look into it.
Kind regards,

John