Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jan's Story

Sent: Wednesday, 16 September 2009 8:24 AM
To: John Fielder
Subject: Re: a Hello

Jan . delighted to have you run my email, as I consider you were the turning point of my outlook to maintaining my health, one has to realise they are responsible for their own lifestyle and currently I do not let others in mainstream alter my basic needs, my other goal has been to remove all negativity from my aura, have had to by pass a long term gal pal who basically made me feel like crap when in her company.

I always desire to return to your Farm ...one day eh!

many thanks for the encouragement to take a new road, has been successful for me.....cheers Jan

----- Original Message -----

From: John Fielder

To: .

Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:24 AM

Subject: RE: a Hello

Hi Jan,

So lovely to hear from you, and particularly with regards to your health maintenance. I commend you, and look forward to hearing from you again in 10 years with the same story.

May I request a favour? I would like to run your e-mail on my blog to encourage others. I would only use your Christian name. Please let me know what you think?

Kind regards,

John

John L Fielder,DO,DC,ND(Adel)

Osteopath & Lifestyle Consultant

Academy of Natural Living

www.johnfielder.com.au


From: .Sent: Tuesday, 15 September 2009 12:35 PM
To: anl1@activ8.net.au
Subject: a Hello

Jan . touching base John, I came and spent 4 days at the Farm in 1990 after a breast operation.

Have noted changes to the Farm, well done.

I am keeping good health actually for the past 10yrs or so this has been my mantra " maintain health.

Wishing you all the very best, cheers Jan

No comments: