Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mars Story


Twenty-eight years ago I found this Health Farm via word of mouth.

At twenty-one I had no idea what to expect let alone no food for 16 days - "water only", is that possible?

Now, many years later, burnt out with work, life, being a single parent - with a large number of holidays owing, I womdered, hoped, then discovered that John Fielder still existed, along with the farm.
To me the Perfect Holiday.
  • Time out of life
  • Fasting
  • Rejuvenation for an exhausted, neglected, and abused body.
  • Not to forget John's years of experience.
Today I am able to comprehend the essence of Raw Food - Natural Hygiene. Disease as being the process of cure - and that I am responsible for the outcome or future of each day I live in, all areas of my life.

My challenge, and I think this is important to say, is getting back out there " into life", maintain strength, determination, confidence to be an individual - facing ridicule, negative opinions, and being treated as a "Freak".

Simply, I guess we have but one life, and personally I don't wish to look into anybody's back garden, for should I do that, the weeds will be strangling my neck in my own.

I have had an amazing journey here. I've observed the process, let go and gone with it.

Time to rest. time to learn, time to lie around, meditate, time for healing, time to listen to everything, to watch, to be serene.

I feel gratitude to John's wisdom, guidance, grace, and patience with this human race.

I feel blessed to be the only person here at this time. I feel totally taken care of. I have been able to trust. Thank you Dr John.

No comments: