Monday, August 18, 2008

A Letter From the Past

From time to time I receive a letter from those who stayed at the farm some twenty, thirty, or more years ago, informing me of how much they benefitted from their stay, and how they have fared in the meantime. Here is one such letter which I reproduce with full permission of its author:

Dear John, Thank you for sending me the inspiring emails. It was a delight to meet you again after so many years. How did those 30 years fly! My original journey to your lovely farm, with my partner, Peter Avison (a New Zealand artist) will always stay as a precious memory and I have passed on all the wonderful things about diet and life style I learnt there at Clohsey River to my own children, who were brought up on an excellent diet of homegrown fruit and veg, organic raw milk and the occaissional free range roast chook!!They are fabulously healthy adults and have produced some very beautiful grandchildren for me to enjoy and love.

I hope this finds you well and happy and well and truely loved.

May you always be surrounded with love, equanimity and bright sparky friendly people.

Camellia

No comments: