Sunday, March 13, 2016

2016 ROW Lecture Tour

Here I am once again, at the commencement of my annual ROW Lecture Tour, having just arrived in Kolkata, India. I will spend two days here in consultation with my publisher, Earthcare Books, and giving talks at the bookstore. There is quite a groundswell of interest in India regarding Nature Cure and Natural Hygiene, as well as Organic and Bio-Dynamic gardening and Agriculture. It is also proposed that courses on the foregoing subjects be made available to students, locally at a residential facility.

Last year discussions were commenced with the Gandhi Trust with the view of perhaps making the aforementioned courses available through their facilities. Especially in light of the fact that Gandhi was very much in favour of these viewpoints, practising, and promoting them in his lifetime through his various activities and writings. In addition, Gandhi placed great emphasis on their practise for the health of the individual,and the nation as a whole, having gained great benefit in his own life through doing so. For any-one wishing to know and read further about Gandhi"s experience, it is to be found in his autobiography,"My Search For Truth".

3 comments:

Y said...

If I may,I would like to ask about the Gandhi's autobiography you mentioned in your post.
Is it the book titled "An Autobiography - The story of My Experiments With Truth"?

John Fielder said...

Yes that is the name of the book I referred to

Y said...

Thank you so much for your reply.I will check it out.